Monday, October 29, 2012

High Speed Photography


I had a though of taking few photographs of high shutter speed. After reading few articles on internet, I was really keen on how it wud come out as I don’t have any studio set up as such. I was thinking to capture beverages like milk or coffee or any soft drink but settled to water. I wanted to capture the bursting water coming out from bottle. I had no assistant so I put the bottle in sink and then turned tap on. I filled water in the bottle so that it wud be stable throughout the experiment.
I put camera on tripod and switched on all the lights available in room. Also, I turned on flash and took multiple shots. Following is the outcome::




Visit my Flickr Page by clicking on following link

www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Ketan Katdare.

1 comment: